- Updates to the OLLI at Auburn Fall Programming Schedule
- Fall registration information is available on the Join page. The Fall 2014 catalogue is available on the Courses page.
- The Auburn Alumni Association and OLLI Team Up -
Join AAA at a Special Rate: The Auburn Alumni Association and OLLI are partnering to offer discounted memberships to each group. The association will be
offering the following rates for OLLI members: $425 for an individual life membership, $587 for a joint life membership, $40 for an annual individual membership, and $55 for a joint annual membership. When you become a member, you’ll receive quarterly issues of Auburn Magazine, free entry into the Alumni Hospitality Tent on home game days, and many nationwide and local discounts (www.aualum.org/benefits). To join the
Auburn Alumni Association with these discounted rates, please call the
Membership Department at (334) 844-2960. War Eagle!
- Fed Up handouts from Dr. Graham-Hooker's August 7 presentation
- Fed Up link to TED talk clip shown during the August 14 presentation
- The School of Kinesiology is looking to recruit women between the ages of 40 and 64 for a training research study that will investigate physiological adaptations (aerobic capacity, body composition, muscle mass, fat mass, strength and power), psychosocial changes (how you feel about your training and exercise), and issues pertaining to exercise adherence with this training regimen. To conduct this experiment we are looking to recruit healthy females who are not currently exercising more than 3 days per week to participate in a 12 week training study.
If interested, please refer to the document attached below or Please contact Danielle Wadsworth via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or Lorena Salom (email@example.com) or telephone at 334-844-1836 for more information.
- AU Common Book 2014-15 Selection: OLLI at Auburn will, once again, participate in this program. Auburn University has selected The Boy Who Harnessed the Wind: Creating Currents of Electricity and Hope for its 2014-15 Auburn Connects! Common Book Program. Kamkwamba will be on the Auburn campus September 9 to speak about his book. For details, read the release or go to the Auburn Connects! The Common Book Program website.
OLLI Fall 2014 General Membership Meeting and Information Fair
8:45 - 9:45 am (Info Fair), 10:00 am (program)
Clarion Inn & Suites, Ballroom CD (2nd Floor)
OLLI Fall 2014 academic classes begin
8:30 am - 4:00 pm
Clarion Inn & Suites
OLLI Back to School Event
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Jule Collins Smith Museum
OLLI Abbey High Tea
3:00 - 5:00 pm
St. Dunstan Episcopal Church
Last Updated: August 28, 2014