- Winter course updates:
Addictions is the correct title for the course that was listed as The Tragedy (And Reality) of Addictions.
Yin Yoga will meet from 8:30 - 9:30 am on Wednesdays.
Late in Life Writing is canceled due to low enrollment.
Living Well with Hearing Loss is canceled due to low enrollment.
How Color Affect You is canceled due to the instructor's sudden illness.
- January is Wellness Month at OLLI. Click here to see the flyer. Click here to see UAB Information about Memory Disorders from David Geldmacher, M.D. Click here to see the list of references provided by Kali Lightfoot.
- Winter regsitration is ongoing. If you are already an OLLI at Auburn academic member, you received an email with a link to register for classes. Due to the registration software design, this link can only be accessed through the email you received and not through the OLLI website.
- Mardi Gras Party: Wednesday, February 11, 4 - 6 p.m., Dance Floor of the Clarion Inn & Suites. Cost: $5 per person. Delicious Cajun Food Prepared by Ursula and the Social Committee. Click here to see the registration form.
- The OLLI Winter Spring 2015 catalog is available online on the Courses page and here on the homepage. You may pick-up a Winter Spring 2015 catalog at one of the following locations: Auburn Public Library, Auburn Chamber of Commerce, RBD Library, Clarion Inn & Suites, and the Opelika Public Library.
- Winter Spring 2015 Catalog (this is a large document and may take a few minutes to download)
- Winter 2015 grid
- Winter 2015 Word document listing of courses
- Winter 2015 registration form
- The Auburn Alumni Association and OLLI Team Up -
Join AAA at a Special Rate: The Auburn Alumni Association and OLLI are partnering to offer discounted memberships to each group. The association will be
offering the following rates for OLLI members: $425 for an individual life membership, $587 for a joint life membership, $40 for an annual individual membership, and $55 for a joint annual membership. When you become a member, you’ll receive quarterly issues of Auburn Magazine, free entry into the Alumni Hospitality Tent on home game days, and many nationwide and local discounts (www.aualum.org/benefits). To join the
Auburn Alumni Association with these discounted rates, please call the
Membership Department at (334) 844-2960. War Eagle!
Last Updated: January 21, 2015